Feng Shui is an ancient art that aims to harmonize the energy of people and the spaces they inhabit to improve our lives. To do this, we try to enhance positive energy through the arrangement of objects and colors that surround us. So that these give us good vibrations that will help improve motivation and make us feel more focused and in harmony. It is also used in office decoration so that employees feel better in their workplace. And this has a positive impact on their motivation, concentration and happiness.
Feng Shui is based on the principle of Ying and Yang (opposites), the I-Chin and the Wu Xing or principle of the five elements (wood, fire, earth, metal and water).
More and more companies are beginning to apply Fengshuit in their organizations. Seeking to redistribute office furniture and its different departments in a more harmonious way. In order to increase, through this ancient technique, the well-being and motivation of all its employees.
According to Feng Shui, the office must be functional, above all, and seek a balance between yang and yang. This balance will be achieved by reaching the most precise state of relaxation and concentration (Ying) in the room, together with the impulse and stimulation of the flow of activity (Yang). Applying the rules of Feng Shui in your workspace will help you reduce stress levels. But you will also manage to increase performance levels and maintain a more positive energy. It will also help you activate concentration skills and the possibility of relaxing in this space and working serenely.
Choosing the most appropriate colors to decorate the office with Feng Shui art will not be useful if the space remains disorganized. Therefore, it is very important to keep the desk tidy. It is essential to avoid clutter and surround ourselves with what we really need. A well organized and tidy desk will help us to have greater concentration and be more focused at all times.
The combination of comfort and security in equal parts will lead to greater motivation. And it will also help us enjoy more of the time we are working. For this you can choose to organize the documents and all kinds of manuals in cabinets and boxes. So you know where they are when you need them. But avoiding having them within sight. In this way it will be easier to maintain concentration on the work we are doing.
Leave on the table only the objects that are really necessary and useful on a day-to-day basis. Without forgetting the reservation of a space for the circulation of new objects necessary for your work routine.
The Most Appropriate Colors According To Fengshuit
You will learn how to choose colors for offices according to Fengshuit and how to position the furniture so that the energy flows. Do you want to know what are the colors for offices according to Feng Shui that will help you achieve your goals? Let’s start!
Feng Shui considers that colors enhance or inhibit certain behaviors. Broadly speaking, he describes light colors as carriers of calm and tranquility. While the dark ones promote contrary sensations, managing to decrease performance levels and directly affecting creativity.
Orange and red are colors of fire. They are associated with vitality and passion. Although they encourage creativity, they are not very suitable for a job. Since they reflect aggressiveness and block the possibility of concentration. So we must avoid them unless it is for spaces where we want to generate activity such as game rooms or common areas.
White and gray are metal colors. White is a very bright color, it symbolizes purity, confidence and tranquility. It generates orderly, clean and visually attractive environments. Promotes objectivity, concentration and intellectual work. It is a highly recommended color for offices and for all types of environments.
Although it presents excellent qualities, the white color needs to be complemented with another color due to its lack of warmth. If you decide on this color in the office, the best thing to do is to combine it with other soft colors. Gray is a very good option for the office, especially when combined with other warmer tones. Since it can only turn out to be too cold. But it brings seriousness to any environment.
Yellow evokes feelings of joy and sympathy. However, certain shades of yellow can cause anxiety. So it should be used sparingly. Blues, on the other hand, are highly recommended colors as they help concentration and also make us feel better. They remind us of open spaces, the sky, the sea and they give more space in narrow spaces. So it can be an ideal color for an office.
Blue tones favor introspection and the possibility of contacting one’s own emotions, being beneficial for those who work alone. For its part, the color purple produces a feeling of healing and calm. If you choose pastel tones, this color can be very suitable for walls and ceilings.
For its part, green is a very natural color and refers to growth. It is very relaxing in spaces with good natural light as it evokes nature and growth. And if it is light tones, it is ideal to prevent visual fatigue. The color green is a driver of new and ingenious ideas. Therefore, it is interesting and beneficial for those who work conquering new markets, are changing the direction of work or require excellent creative and inspiring ideas to carry out their work. Likewise, water green or lavender are Ying tones and are ideal for promoting mental concentration.
Natural colors and earth tones convey a sense of containment, stability and help to master future fears and concerns. So they are very suitable colors for office. Some details in vibrant colors that provide Yang energy are necessary to maintain lucidity and dynamism. If you wish, you can add them to the decoration with Feng Shui in paintings and other objects.
Colors To Paint The Office According To Feng Shui
For those who believe in the power of Feng Shui, office colors should be chosen calmly. And taking into account the possible sensations that these will generate in the people who will remain within these spaces. Depending on the colors chosen we will be enhancing some energies or others. As well as changing the moods of those who work in those spaces. For this reason, we will give you a small list of colors with which you can create combinations and give vitality to the walls of your office in accordance with the rules of this ancient art.
- To activate an environment full of serenity, fluency of knowledge and personal self-cultivation you can place blue color. This color is ideal for promoting concentration and silence. You can apply it in the eastern part of your office, but try to do it discreetly and restrained.
- Red, in addition to making an excellent Feng Shui duo with white, is one of those colors for an office ideal to use in the southern part and promote luck and good energy. You can also use it on curtains and carpets. This will help you foster an environment full of abundance in your workspace.
- White is a metal color, and although it is a cold color, it is ideal for promoting an environment full of prosperity and abundance in your workplace. You can use it on the ceiling and walls without any doubt. It is also one of those ideal colors for small offices, thanks to the sensation of visual amplitude and lighting that they provide. You should complement it with a warm color so that it is not too cold.
- The green color is one of the most recommended colors to paint an office. Because in addition to representing empowerment and money, it is also a powerful activator of health and strength. Choose it, if you want to generate in your space an environment full of growth and improvement. It is the ideal color to apply in the east and southeast of your work space.
- Black color, in addition to being a sober color, is not recommended for the walls of spaces that you want to harmonize with Feng Shui rules. This art is surrounded by vivid and light colors. So a color as dark as black does not have much room in spaces decorated with this style. And also it is not recommended for small spaces since it will make the walls fall on top of us.
- If you want to keep the vibes of optimism activated and in constant flux in your workplace, the most appropriate color is yellow. A dose of yellow, the tone you prefer, will be enough to illuminate the office with a touch of color. And to generate in it a climate full of happiness. It is a very vital color.
- For its part, the gray color is a great enhancer of constant activity, productivity and punctuality. So it is one of the most used colors in offices. Although it can be too gray and needs to be complemented with stronger and more vibrant touches of color.
- Purple and magenta tones are great conducive to gratitude and prosperity energies.
- Although dark tones are not highly recommended in Feng Shui-style decorations, dark gray is a great enhancer for self-improvement and personal growth . So it is a very interesting color to use in the office in small doses.
The reality is that it is not possible to include all colors on your walls. Well, although we would like to promote prosperity, calm, abundance, optimism and growth in the same workplace, the result would be a disaster. Therefore, it is preferable to calmly choose the colors that promote those energies that you consider are not active or flow weakly. The ideal is to maintain a balance of colors that allows us to improve energies without overloading with messages.…